- Made in Italy
- 100 % Egyptian long-staple cotton
- Satin weave
- Single thread/ply
- Oxford borders
- Single application
- 300 thread count
Prices include custom clearance, import duties and/or VAT worldwide. Worldwide shipping is free for orders over €500.
What makes this bed linen so luxurious?
Our 'Un Applicato' bed linen is woven in wonderfully soft and shiny satin. This 100% Egyptian cotton sateen is made of 300 thread count, which gives a superbly luxurious appeal and a silky soft feel against your skin. The thread count is carefully selected to complement the insulating and breathing capabilities of our down duvets and pillows.
Oxford border design: This bed linen has a single application/border on a white base color. The application is available in white, beige and grey.
To read further about our bed linen, including how to choose the right bed linen for you, please go to our bed linen guide.
Care of this product:
- Machine wash with warm water on a gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach (bleaching may weaken fabric and cause yellowing).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Remove while still damp.
- Iron on “cotton” setting to regain luster and sheen.