- Our Standard Collection duvets are made from 100 % Siberian White Snowgoose Altai down.
- The best commercialized goose down in the world.
- They have a fill power of 210 mm / 850 LOFT.
- Extreme fill power.
- Almost weightless duvets.
- Delivering the unique experience of a 100 % down filling - Good insulating, moisture transportation and temperature regulating abilities.
- Available in summer, all year, winter and polar weights.
- Ten-year guarantee - Can be restored back to its original shape and be as good as new after ten years, with the guarantee extended another ten years.
Prices include import duties and/or VAT worldwide.
What makes these duvets so luxurious?
Filled with the best commercially available type of down there is, the Premium Collection duvets are our best goose down duvets, and, in fact, they are some of the best duvets in the world.
The down is Siberian White Snowgoose Altai and it is 100 % down and feather free. On the fill power scale, these duvets are 850, which is the highest one gets among commercially available down qualities.
Tell me more about the Siberian White Snowgoose Altai down
The Siberian White Snowgoose Altai down is heavenly soft, and equally so are these duvets. Each down cluster is the largest obtainable, and they trap air like no other goose down quality out there.
What this means for you
These unique insulating abilities provide an impressive protection against both cold and warm temperatures. Therefore, these duvets cope with a wide span of temperatures, keeping you at a perfect temperature throughout the night.
Our Premium Collection duvets are our most lightweight duvets, due to the extreme quality of this particular type of goose down.
An 850 fill power allows us to fill less down in these than we do for our Classic Collection goose down duvets, while getting the same volume of filling. The ultra lightweight makes for duvets that also work very well in climates that are typically warm.
What other key features do these duvets have?
Filled in a channel constructed duvet casing made from the finest batiste, 100 % Egyptian cotton: The seams are hidden inside the casing on three sides, and there is no stitching right through it.
Instead, we use baffle walls between the channels, to make sure that the down reaches everywhere inside the casing. This way, the duvet is equally as thick all the way through the channels, and you will not have any cold spots against your body.
May we help you? Please click here to fill out a form and start a dialogue with us. We will then get back to you with our recommendations according to the information that you give us. For bespoke or made-to-measure duvets this is also where you would start the process.